Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today She Starts

     I really don't want to have anything to say. Anything I do have to say is 99% opinion.  If I weren't attached to my precious opinions, I wouldn't care to share them, but I am attached. 
     Doing this is especially difficult knowing that there are hundreds of thousands online who, like me, are doing the same thing to express themselves. I am just part of a very large herd, but I do often try to take a contrarian, yet hopefully intelligent, view.  Some times I am just ranting. 
     Also, I belong to a writing group, whose members often point out that I use long run on sentences that say to much to be comprehensible. So you've been warned.
     One friend who admires my writing and thinking suggested I do this. I blame her.
     I posted something on facebook that offered a handmade item to the first 5 people who responded. Five days later, I have only one response...so I will be greatly surprised if this gets more of a following than my one friend who suggested it.
     I have no idea what I shall blog about. Maybe whatever is on my mind that I want off.

1 comment:

  1. About the handmade thing... it required me making something, yet another commitment sure to break. A blog, well, I just have to click on the link and read. Much easier. Looking forward to your musings.

    ReplyDelete