Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Beginnings

Uh-oh, almost another full year has passed since I last posted.
....And thus, my blog is a pefect example of "what we don't feed won't grow." That works in both polarities, the negative and the positive.

I am not beating myself up over it though. 2012 was a rich year, I attended the birth of my most recent granddaughter last February and I gave some extra attention to my Dad who passed away at home this past December, after a long 92 years. I kept up my writing group and have also been participating in a great book club.  I've cultivated old and new friendships. .  It's all good.

But as spring approaches once again, I've been fostering my writing through a great online class given by Lesley King  who just published her novel The Baby Pact www.lesleysking.com/writing/the-baby-pact, and who has a great inspiring blog of her own at http://www.lesleysking.com/

I am also noting my resistence to motivation, to stretching, to putting myself out there. Due to Lesley's class I have more direction now and my willingness I am opening up to possibilities.  My Master http://www.masterpath.org/says that resistence is always part of the creative process. First comes the idea or ideal, then the resistence, then the overcoming of the resistence and the manifestation.

So here I am in the flow of the creative process!  I am excited to see what I bring to fruition this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment